RAINING TRUTH WATERING THE GARDEN
Watering the Garden 67
GOD’S PROMISE TO THE NATION
If ye walk in my statues, and keep my commandments and do them; Then I will give you rain in due season, and the land shall yield her increase, and the trees of the field shall yield their fruit. And your threshing shall reach unto the vintage, and the vintage shall reach unto the sowing time: and ye shall eat your bread to the full, and dwell in your land safely. And I will give peace in the land, and ye shall lie down, and none shall make you afraid: and I will rid evil beasts out of the land, neither shall the sword go through your land. And ye shall chase your enemies, and they shall fall before you by the sword. And five of you shall chase an hundred, and an hundred of you shall put ten thousand to flight: and your enemies shall fall before you by the sword. For I will have respect unto your and make you fruitful, and multiply you, and establish my covenant with you. (Leviticus 26:3-8)
A promise of prosperity, safety, peace, and protection from evil, plus victory over enemies is made to the nation that keeps and does God’s statues and commandments.
WHAT HAVE WE LEARNED?
We have learned that a nation that keeps God’s word will be blessed beyond measure.
Our Father appreciates the fact that you are trying. May God’s blessing be upon this
study of His word, Amen.
Incoming search terms for this article:
- one can chase a thousand and two ten thousand
- scripture one can put a thousand to flight
- one shall put a thousand to flight
- one can put a thousand to flight scripture
- one shall chase a thousand and two shall put ten thousand to flight
- one shall chase a thousand
- one will chase a thousand and two will chase ten thousand
- one shall chase a thousand and two ten thousand
- one will chase a thousand and two
- one will put a thousand to flight