RAINING TRUTH WATERING THE GARDEN
The Spirit of the LORD spake by me, and his word was in my tongue. The God of Israel said, the Rock of Israel spake to me, He that ruleth over men must be just, ruling in the fear of God. And he shall be as the light of the morning, when the sun riseth, even a morning without clouds; as the tender grass springing out of the earth by clear shining after the rain. (2nd Samuel 23:2-4)
When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn. (Proverbs 29:2)
God gave these words to David concerning the responsibility of those who are in leadership. They are to be just and reverence God. They are to be a shining light of justice. He also says that the people rejoice when those that do right are in authority and mourn when ruled by those who are wicked.
WHAT HAVE WE LEARNED?
We have learned that a good leader is one who reverences God and is just.
Our Father appreciates the fact that you are trying. May God’s blessing be upon this
study of His word, Amen.
Incoming search terms for this article:
- character of a good leader
- scriptures on being a good leader
- good leaders in the bible
- scripture on being a good leader
- bible verse about good leadership
- scripture about being a good leader
- characters of a good leader
- bible verses about good leadership
- scriptures on good leadership
- bible verses on good leadership